ENB 0.00% 0.5¢ eneabba gas limited

edging up again on nil stock, page-11

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    A minnow seeking to be a thorn in the side of the established energy providers. They wanna set up a gas-fired power station in the eastern goldfields to fill a demand gap and seem to have lined up the approvals, gas supply and customers the way I read it. I think GE is the hardware supplier but of course they will need capex, yet to be defined. Weren't the Chinese also talking about a new 2-3 billion buck railway in the area for the emerging iron ore boys? Doubt they will be using steam engines haha.

Seems to me they have the jump ahead and hence will either be re-rated according to what they build or more likely be taken out as nuisance by the big boys. And what they build is likely to be worth a hecova lot more than current market cap so upside should be significant IMO.

Also LOVE the way directors sacrificed significant seed shareholdings for OPTIONS meaning they play it the Olympian way .... INCENTIVE based. So for them to make a heap they first gotta make a heap for us ! Leaders' credentials seem bona fide all round and thats priority for me.

Have taken an initial core possie and topped up with second at breakout thru 22 and now looking for the third into next blue. New player on the board so technos look great, break into blue already occurred thru 22 and now cruisin in uptrend channel waitng for the right news to quantum leap it. Reward / risk looks good on FA cos have other interesting speccie things u cld probably justify market cap on alone.

Tight as hell so if they get the go on the power project, u will NOT be able to jump aboard IMO. Definitely a pro-active possie play the way I like them so have included them in the stable. Got a good feel to it and hasnt disappointed me so far, praise Apollo.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.