NRZ 10.0% 1.1¢ neurizer ltd

No worries, AI99 I take on board what you are saying - FYI -...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    No worries, AI99

I take on board what you are saying - FYI - went to the Energy Quest website and the subscription price is more than a little hot for me ($4000) - I could buy 40k shares in LCK for that at these prices !

I guess for me I believe that so much of the initial coal resource has been excluded from MHA's report based upon a cookie cutter approach around seam thickness, stone partings, greater than 200 m of overburden, 'geological risk factor' and so on.

I accept that the percentages of various constituent gasses recovered will draw down on the saleable portion of syngas, I just believe we are looking at a larger coal resource than the MHA report suggests.

My basis for that is - the ISG process will not stop at a desktop defined contour line because the seam thickness is 1.99 m thick, instead of 2m, given it is a chemical reaction changing the sate of the coal from solid state to gaseous state.

Even if the government regulate they must not gasify coal with less than 200 m of overburden, they wont have this level of control.

All my opinion - and I hope LCK can soon announce letting some more construction packages and gov approvals (or at least submission of the docos0) - which are likely the short term hurdles you speak of.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.3¢ 0.9¢ $105.7K 9.419M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1020 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 82728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.