LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Edison Executive Interview - Joe Walsh 29 May, page-22

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    I agree sqe. GXY took a fairly large stake and took their full entitlement as well as sharing board members. They also announced everything as a 'strategic alliance' initially, rather than an investment. They clearly believe in the companies future and hoped to make more of the investment. It would seem pretty weird to me to be an investor in a company, to believe in their future, but not intend to act on your own synergy potential with that company (benefiting your own company directly and helping your investment). I expect they intend/hope to act on it in the future. Their behavior would just be bizarre if they thought of us a mere investment. Seems contradictory to simultaneously believe in terms of an investment, but lack confidence in the potential for that company to serve you positively in an alliance.

GXY have a few issues and other investments they need to focus on atm, and i suspect that furthering their alliance just has to take a back seat for the moment. It's not their priority. Lucky for us, LPD isn't one to wait around, but I think the potential for meaningful alliance is still there in the long term.
    Last edited by rayien: 31/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $932 466.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 16677851 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 55847377 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.