LPD 16.7% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Edison Executive Interview - Joe Walsh 29 May, page-24

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Yes I think that GXY are only a possibility, but I think it is good to have them as an investor, because they are astute enough to realise they are on a good thing..
    I was fortunate enough last Tuesday to tour the LPD facility and hear all of the Directors comments and inputs on the Pilot Plant. I would like to thank Thesi for organising the event, and being able to meet some perceptive and interested investors as well over coffee prior to the event.
    The main takeaways from the tour was that it reassured me as to the process ( I have a science degree and they answered all my questions without evasiveness, and intelligently explained the process and options available to them. I particularly liked the No Cost ability to convert Lithium hydroxide (LOH process) back into Lithium Carbonate if needs be, without a costly chemical process.) Lots of options there.
    I believe it is clear though from the presentation that the pilot plant results will not be available until the end of June despite what some other posters are saying, so I would recommend they calm down, chill out and wait for a timely and well considered news release..
    I believe that they the Directors are convinced they have a process that works, and that it is only a question of what % Lithium that will be recovered, they are aiming for 90% as a target, WOW.
    I believe that they will have great options for the phase 1 plant, I hope that it will be Abu Dhabi because of the development and operating costs associated with the adjacent Sulphuric Acid Plant, cement plant and other offtake options and the port, amongst other reasons, but either way all is good, even if it is Sudbury in Canada or in Alvarroes Portugal..
    I believe that Joe and the other Directors are good guardians of our hard earneds and the outlook is good. The video mentioned in previous posts showing a confident Joe is very reflective of his confidence at the moment in our future.
    DYOR which is why I made the effort to visit the pilot plant when Thesi made the offer, and get the answers.
    The share price will be what it is, when it is.......Zen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.043K 348.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
153 132296099 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60828794 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.