LPD 16.7% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Good to have Gxy support in these CR’s. But it seems they...

1. vmp
    13,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8927
    Good to have Gxy support in these CR’s. But it seems they themselves are trying to find some concrete direction. They’ve been a victim of their own success as an early producer. All seemed ok n late 2016. Apparently the first batch of early producers have chosen short cuts- I don’t know much but some are saying theyve used flawed equipment and flowsheet. They’re all the same - struggling to achieve and maintain nameplate. Worse for Gxy their MC deposit was smaller size, low grade and mica rich. Anyway each one will work to survive and thrive. There is no urgency, the MC mica can still be used in the future, LPD will continue to pursue its destiny.

For converters, it’s the same, like nemaska. They’re a victim of their own aggressive strategy. LPd has been on the right track but had to go thru refinement after refinement. This is a better problem to have than get caught in a deeper hole like nemaska. Continued patience is required. Have not been posting much here as I found another stock but I still hold a few millions of platypus. Won’t be long the pilot plant will achieve another big step to help platypus forge ahead.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.057K 1.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
173 206761928 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 112257130 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.