LPD 16.7% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Great video of Joe there @Sharpey, do you notice the contrast in...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Great video of Joe there @Sharpey, do you notice the contrast in Joe between now and in the video below, taken just 3 months ago?

At the 2:00 mark in Joes recent interview you shared above, tell me you don’t see a huge amount of relief with a good dash of swagger? I’d say the LPD team have been under pressure...

In the video below, there is not even a glint in Joes eyes suggesting that an alternate location to Sudbury Is a possibility. Abu Dhabi/BASF/DLI I’m thinking has all happened very recently.... And Joe now looks relieved!

Why?... Someone here posted a quote from AT after the GXY AGM re LPD - “The initial trouble with LPD has been in finding a feedstock partner”. Umm... GXY was supposed to be the feedstock partner, what are they doing here otherwise???

All signs for me point to - GXY hard balled LPD too hard on future terms! LPD said “no thanks”, we can go it alone!

However, Sudbury definitely seems to still be on the table, all not lost in “strategic alliance” land, but I wonder how GXY will respond if they choose to make good on the alliance. Doubt we’ll ever really know... As if Joe wasn’t asking that same question in his interview when he states “It’s just a matter of which option we take”
    = Ball”s back in your court GXY.

Read into yesterday’s shambles regarding talks with “the Chinese” however you will. To me it reeked that they talked out of their ass with no substance, it felt messy and desperate. I said so at the time. Unsurprisingly GXY later had to come clean that they were nowhere further progressed than a chat over the bar at a conference or the like. Way to make friends at the AFR.

Read the man, not the ball....
    Joe below = stressed.
    Joe in today’s interview = swagger!

Side note - Great result in the CR, never doubted it. But job well done, obviously have the full support of a loyal shareholder base, myself included.

Last edited by Welsho54: 31/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.057K 1.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
173 206761928 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 112257130 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.