MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Edison Group ....., page-5

1. 132 Posts.
    Now that he is out of this forum, lets discuss about the possible scenarios for the SP:

1) Optimistic scenario: Sharp rise next year after first sale and great pipeline of new orders
    2) Base case scenario: recovery on the SP following first sale and moderate pipeline of new orders
    3) Pessimistic scenario: SP moving further down, as first sale does not happen in 2016, and project is delayed

IMO, the company has been very clear about the progress of the project and the milestones reached are inline with the IPO prospectus, so my investment thesis did not change, as I am expecting first sales next year.

In the short term, with the meltdown and correction in the share market, the SP could go below the 0.4 support (price the Chinese paid to have the majority of shares), but if you buy shares you need to understand that this is not a fixed income play. This is not for the faint-hearted, if you cannot ride the roller coaster dont come to the amusement park!!! And class actions.....blah blah blah......

I am actually in the red now like most of investors, besides the Chinese shareholder, but this could be an interesting point of entrance for a 3-6 months nice return window. But I play with 5% to 10% of my capital, so if things go wrong I am not broke, and I sell if the scenarios 1 and 2 become less evident, and scenario 3 unfolds (no evidences for a scenario 3 speculation right now).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.