BLG 0.00% 2.3¢ bluglass limited

Edison Interview, page-4

1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    The gravy train continues. These f##ckers are laughing at us. I bet they had a bet 15 years ago , how long they could drag this out. The language is starting to sound like the LED hype. What's next after they stuff this up. Back to solar. Everything passes them by. Giles actually talks like they have a commercial business . You don't Giles, you have a shareholder funded research facility with no actual guidance for delivering meaningful sales, not just pitiful amounts that would be lucky enough to cover the junkets over seas. What are these supply lines in America you have been developing for over 12 months , more detail without hiding behind the cloak of commercial in confidence. Giles needs to go, he is far too comfortable in this role he has created for himself. An absolute joke, about the only thing he can do is talk eloquently in front of a camera. Wouldn't last 5 min in the real world. I almost fell asleep listening to this crap. Was the interviewer paid to say how exciting this development (LD) was, certainly didn't pursue any difficult questions , like projected cash flow, sales, time frames, how long to the next CR ? Pissed off by the incompetence here. They are very good at keeping themselves employed though. In this they have already succeeded. I give it 6 months if they don't pull their finger out and produce something that people want to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $1.721K 73.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1442465 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.