LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Hi @Sharpy, thanks for your thoughts on the Edison investment...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Hi @Sharpy, thanks for your thoughts on the Edison investment research report.

A few things that I have found very unusual about this report and its release are:
    - the report appears to have been commissioned by Lepidico, and I assume that this would be to entice prospective new investors and bolster the resolve of current holders;
    - the projected valuation through to 2022 seems very low at 5.3c/share (and yes, they have adopted conservative assumptions to arrive at this value); and
    - LPD has only recently listed options LPDOA following the rights issue, with these having a strike price of 4.5c at Sept 2020.

In my mind, for Lepidico to commission Edison to undertake the analysis and have them prepare this report, and then for Lepidico to also email it out to various people (presumably as marketing material) is very out of character. It is virtually an endorsement of the findings, hence it also puts in jeopardy the chance of the options being exercised come 2020.

I strongly believe that the company is going places, but the burden that this report now imposes, and the impression that it was released with the company's approval will, I think, put a real dampener on share price appreciation for a while.

I'm hoping that management put together a letter explaining some of the parameters of the analysis, and if Edison were instructed to adopt a very conservative approach. Also makes me wonder at how they arrived at an exercise price of 4.5c for the oppies by late 2020 if they feel that the valuation will only be 5.3c at 2022.

Kind regards to all holders, especially those that are passionate and hold for the long term.
    Last edited by Grasti: 11/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $73 36.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 20533755 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 56344744 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.