YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Edison note, page-5

1. 990 Posts.
    This is certainly some very interesting information.

Yowie Management, in my opinion, are undoubtedly causing damage to themselves by not communicating with the shareholders by way of announcements.

It is blatantly obvious, since the announcement regarding them moving away from Whetstone's patented capsule and now them using their own patented capsule, the share price has plummeted - and rightly so.

Yowie Management in the past have continually emphasised on the fact that their product is essentially protected from competitors entering the market due to the Whetstone patent - This has been conveyed by way of ASX Announcements and also during AGM Meetings.

We now find our selves in a situation where no further information is being communicated by Yowie Management to ease the concerns of shareholders. Is this information really necessary? Most definitely. As a shareholder, this was one of the main reasons I put my hard earned money into this stock, because nobody could infringe upon Whetstone's patent. Now they've effectively gone out themselves, applied for a patent and telling everybody they are not infringing Whetstone's patent - Cool story.

What's stopping Hersheys or Ferrero doing the exact same thing Yowie has done and at the same time completely annihilate Yowie? Nothing it would seem.

Management need to get their friggen act together and release some 'confidence' information to the market ASAP. It's nearly March 2016 and I'm getting sick of waiting for it. Many of you here will say "Look at the sales. Look at the revenue. Look at the debt. Look at Angry Birds.". Yeah cool, that's great kids, but all that can be very short lived if king kong Ferrero comes along and whacks Yowie with a big dirty chocolate stick.

Yours truely,
    Frustrated shareholder.
    Last edited by rtswa: 29/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.