ALA 0.00% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Warning, Bucky has got to me and I wrote a short novel. For me...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96

Warning, Bucky has got to me and I wrote a short novel.

For me this has been the first screw up for the new management team and once again has cost shareholders. Double down again or say goodbye to almost all your capital.

I’m in two minds atm with many questions almost unanswerable....

1- Are management working for current holders or for personal goals?

2- Do our sprays hold any value short to medium term?

3- Can management/board actually make the best decisions for current shareholders if they have no skin in the game?

I can’t hold them accountable for past management’s wealth destruction but if I was to put a SP value on where managements benchmark should be, it would be 10 cents BEFORE this raise. So now essentially a 20 cent base because a lot of holders won’t double down as WE HAVE ZERO CLARITY ON ANYTHING. Management might say well that’s what this space is about (CR’s) but... did we invest in a cancer company? Did we just screw up an acquisition that took months instead of trying to work on what we have short term to complete which would actually raise the price/ bring in cash via milestone payments? Something actually completed would be nice for a change.

Seriously, treasure chest, consolidation, more communication coming, paid reports (13 cents valuation) then raise at 0.025 (0.001 old sp) they seriously dropped the ball here with no attempt to raise the price. Focusing on transforming the company, failing and costing shareholders. The board has been wrong on all accounts for “what is best for holders” how bad must have the terms been for the acquisition to have pre approval and then get a big fat no!

So two sides and this is where my questions come into play.

IF they had pulled this off, we would be looking at a 20 cent SP (depending on deal terms) before the raise. So yes they are working for current holders but this could also be seen as pursuing personal goals.

Which would then lead me to presume our sprays have no short to medium term value (if any), which is exactly why hopper and Phillips have no skin in the game...? (Early on for baker still)

How much should they have? Well I’m in two minds about the small 40k take up in the raise. On one hand id be very annoyed if they all loaded up and then the SP took off. What’s almost equally annoying (also good) is we are all seeing this SP hold up so it’s either people close to management or people taking a punt. (Obviously a no win situation for management here)

We know they are acquiring a drug which could potentially add a lot of value here (depending on terms) so from the outside it’s impossible to answer. The thought at raising at 0.001 in old SP terms would make any holder cry and if you went back 6 months and told someone this (besides Bucky) they would laugh and say no not with baker and hopper running things. Really took their eyes off the ball here.

Sadly with no clarity from management (which speaks volumes now) id say almost all of our deals to date were written on napkins after a nice meal and bottle of red bought by shareholders so we can’t blame current management for those having no movement. But it would be nice for once to have a win with this company.

Some good Anagrelide results, TGA approval, milestones reached, 001 update, acquisition and management buying (loading up) around the 8 -10+ cents (apparently zolpi value + where management kicked things off at) that would really put confidence back in this for me personally.

Hard pill to swallow raising at 0.001 (old SP) because management screwed up but if our sprays have little value they were actually making the right move. I’m pissed but I still prefer this management over the last any day. Maybe it’s sudas bad juju and nothing can be done to save it.

Bring on the good news for once, please no more screw ups when you have no skin in the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $161.1K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16330 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 67603 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.