YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

EDISON research report!, page-24

1. 34 Posts.
    I am going to have to side with CEM here, for a long time this stock de-risked the business and the shares went no where or backwards (this was just before and also after the 50c cap raising), this was a great opportunity to get long or add to positions. Then it got some traction and as happens expectations started getting overheated. People are extrapolating all sorts of numbers when it actually appears things might be going a little slower than a lot hope.

My strong view is that the announcement on the 8th of September was to bring some market expectations back into line. In my view there wasn't much need for that announcement however there was a line that caught my attention suggesting that 'a national rollout in a market the size of the U.S. is a lengthy process'. In my opinion this was trying manage expectations.

if they raise capital here I suspect it will be more for working capital than capex. The working cap numbers are likely to be significant and will weigh more heavily on cash balances than the cost of capex to expand.

These are just my thoughts, I still hold my long term parcel but am out of my trading parcel here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 46331 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 57876 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.