MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

There is no messaging facility here. You can create a special...

1. 30,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    There is no messaging facility here. You can create a special purpose email address and post it here, and use the word 'and' instead of '@' so as to not attract trawlers. I may or may not chose to respond. You may or may not get other posters wanting to get in touch.

I am in contact with some HC posters that way and have shared tips with them. But I have never given out my telephone number and I'm deeply unimpressed about the antics in here over the past week and cynical about people's motives. As you can see. I have seen people claim to be a LT holder, and post constantly whingeing and pointless posts...for months and months then sell out in a huge huff and then come back in again bragging about how much they made in their latest trade, and then go back to pretending to be a LT holder. There is other manipulation going on.

It is beyond me why you would not attend the AGM nor better inform yourself about what is lined up for the next 6 months. You can't wait that long? You had to sell all your shares?

People have been very aggressive with me about the drop in the SP as if it's my fault and as if I work for the company. Neither is the case, and I am not responsible for anyone's losses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.