EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Editorial Responsibility, page-2

1. 33,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1753
    "On HotCopper, the bashing of companies has taken on epic proportions. This practice needs to be stamped out entirely. It is not only defamatory, it can also have an extremely negative effect on a company’s share price "

I wish there had been more bashing on HC of EDE when EDE was around 30 cents , as then it may have got me to sell EDE

Being a stock forum and also participated by Australians it is destined to hit the bounds of civility , personally see nothing wrong with bashing a stock providing there is some rational used for the bashing , it is far better than having posters continually ramping a stock, and possibly on the side selling same stock to unsuspecting newbies

I also do not see bashing of a stock in itself as defamatory , if no individual is named but I am not a lawyer so I could be wrong on that assumption

I feel you need to realise Markyboy you need to develop a thicker skin to handle the provocations , if people find you easy to react they will just keep bashing you .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.356M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 181422007 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8642195 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.