EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Editorial Responsibility, page-27

1. 17,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2422
    "There's plenty of other additives and methods to gain the same property changes within concrete."

No there aren't. There are environmentally unfriendly additives which change the properties, but everyone of them has disadvantages such as promoting corrosion of the steel reinforcing or increasing brittleness or requiring addition of plasticisers or adding to costs or interacting with and preventing the use of additional additives.

"The main tests take 28 days and 56 days respectively."
    That completely ignores the fact that the current field tests in Georgia, Coloarado and Korea are all running for 6 or 12 months, as well as the trials with precasters. You are making disingenuous generalisations.

"The concrete industry is highly cost driven. The engineers and builders in high up positions are generally ambitious and eager to kick the next field goal. If a product was put in front of them which showed significant cost savings or benefits they would take it up in a heart beat."

I disagree. In many instances those who make the decisions are doing it on the basis of short term costs even at the expense of increased long term costs.

"A single announcement with no additional information is hardly "interest"."

To be running 6 months of tests at a Korean Government testing facility to me indicates a strong level of interest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.