BKY 1.49% 33.0¢ berkeley energia limited

Strike, I would not blink an eye or debate the reasons why if...

1. 56,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    Strike, I would not blink an eye or debate the reasons why if BKY's SP is $2.50 plus by the year's end, or even more. I just simply had enough which was only a personal decision on my behalf and in no way should my decision should be looked upon as future guidance of the future success of the company. She's cheap but the corp game became unstuck and the Tsunami just did my head in - apart from one other, BKY was the only U stock I held and I can't help be disappointed as BKY will be a producer plus if the U price begins to soar, it could even get to $5.00 IMO. Some good companies stagnate or creep up and consolidate for years, whilst some absolute woofers go up by 1000% and stay there. I'll never understand why. LOL It's true their cash position was always the risk but I was pretty confident of $2.00 plus 4 months ago as a first stage re-rating only. Some will make big money on this one day IMO - when that will be is anyone's guess and I hope for holders, a hostile takeover is not on the cards atm. GL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $149.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.089K 3.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 31675 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 18137 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.