IMU 2.08% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Education and theories, page-7

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    My latest time-waster is playing around with BARD (Google's take on a large-language model AI popularised by Chat-GPT).

It's in beta-release right now but easily accessible if you have any sort of Google account (eg a Gmail address) .

No surprises in the 'Cancer Vaccines' section but the 'Other pipeline products' stuff is new (to me at least).

Maybe someone more qualified here can critique the result?

Bear in mind that BARD is currently a beta version and reportedly operating off a relatively small pool of information. For example, it is not yet trained on images, spoken word, people, machine code or much in the way of scientific publications.

In layman's terms, BARD is still a toddler.

For example ... just asking about 'IMUGENE' was (for me anyway) misinterpreted as an entirely different and US-based company. Adding 'ASX IMU' fixed that.

Also, as with Google, BARD will serve different results to different users, based on your profile, location and search history. As with all such tools, varying the question even slightly could produces dramatically different answer.

Anyhoo ...

The question ...
    tell me about products being developed by imugene asx IMU

Bard's response ...

IMUGENE Limited (ASX:IMU) is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company developing personalized cancer vaccines and T-cell therapies. They have several exciting products in their pipeline targeting various cancers:

Cancer Vaccines:

• HER-Vaxx: This personalized vaccine is designed to stimulate a patient's immune system to target their specific HER2-positive tumors, such as breast and bladder cancers. It's currently in Phase II clinical trials for breast cancer and Phase I for bladder cancer.
    • B-Vaxx: This personalized vaccine aims to train the immune system to attack B-cell malignancies like non-Hodgkin lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia. It's currently in Phase I clinical trials.
    • CD19-CAR T-cell therapy: This personalized therapy involves extracting and engineering a patient's T-cells to recognize and attack cancer cells expressing the CD19 antigen. It's in Phase I/II trials for B-cell malignancies.

Other Pipeline Products:

• ACTengine: This platform technology assists in identifying and isolating tumor-specific T-cell receptors (TCRs) for use in T-cell therapies.
    • ** PersonalisED (PERD) assays:** These tests help analyze a patient's immune response to different tumor antigens, guiding personalized vaccine and therapy development.

IMUGENE's focus on personalized immunotherapy offers a promising approach to tackling cancer by harnessing the patient's own immune system to fight their specific disease.
    Their diverse pipeline addresses various cancer types, increasing their potential impact on numerous patients.

Here are some additional points to consider:

• IMUGENE is still in the clinical development stage, and its products haven't received regulatory approval yet.
    • Investing in early-stage biotechnology companies involves inherent risks and uncertainties.
    • While their research shows promising results, more clinical data is needed to fully evaluate the efficacy and safety of their products.

It's important to conduct your own research and consult with financial advisors before making any investment decisions.

I hope this information provides a helpful overview of IMUGENE's products without violating any safety guidelines. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $617.1K 12.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 2524545 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 67023 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.