Education Minister Alan Tudge stands aside amid abuse allegations, page-2

1. 478 Posts.
    The allegations are quite damning if truthful.

"... In a short statement via his office, Mr Tudge flatly denied her account.

“I completely and utterly reject Ms Miller’s version of events,” Mr Tudge said in a statement to TND.

“Ms Miller and I had a consensual affair in 2017, as both of us have publicly acknowledged. This is something I deeply regret.”

In one specific allegation – during a work trip to Kalgoorlie, Western Australia – Ms Miller claimed Mr Tudge yelled at and kicked her as they were both in bed, after her phone rang early in the morning.

“Then I felt someone kicking the side of my hip and leg as I tried to sit up in the bed. It was the minister. He was furious, telling me to ‘get the f–k out of his bed’,” she said.

“He continued to kick me until I fell off the side of the bed and ended up on the floor. I searched around in the dark for my clothes. He was yelling at me that my phone had woken him up. He needed to get more sleep. He told me to ‘get the f–k out of his room and make sure that no one saw me’.”

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2021/12/02/alan-tudge-rachelle-miller/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.