AVR 1.09% $18.20 anteris technologies ltd

Edwards idea of “lifetime” management., page-23

1. 1,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Who knows that’s my point ?Had they put some great proposal to WP surely there would have been a mention about some details . Watching the trades today someone is playing hardball to keep the SP down . Any suggestions who that could be and who would benefit from a low SP ? I think AVR has the funding to see us through the initial trials for quite a while . With all the media reporting that will occur about AVR and the ADAPT material surely that’s going to be some benefit to Lamitre and in turn put some more money back into AVR s coffers as well as any options which will be undoubtably exercised . IMO AVR has sufficient funding for the time being , Where the SP is is irrelevant as a low SP would mean WP would be unlikely to do any deal unless they offer somewhere near what he believes is fair . This could ultimately backfire on them all as it leaves WP in the position to continue the trial while ever we have funding . The deeper AVR is into the trial the more it’s ultimately worth the easier it will be to do a CR at a higher SP and the more they will need to pull out of their pockets to aquire AVR . This whole situation can work both ways . I have faith in WP he’s been around enough and is a smart operator GLTATH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.20
Change
-0.200(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $349.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.50 $18.50 $18.00 $77.59K 4.263K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 206 $18.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.70 34 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.