EEG 1.75% 29.0¢ empire energy group limited

eeg is a no brainer for proactive investors, page-112

1. 913 Posts.
    Good finish to todays trading, some decent size orders went through at .17 late in the day.

Nice presentation, totally reinforcing what we already know and what to expect from the company in the near to long term.
    Absolutely correct about being undervalued by the market atm, this is not a speculative explorer looking for its first strike, it's a producer with smart management, positive cash flow and huge growth potential. The following paragraphs from today sums it up well:

"In this current environment of uncertainty and volatility your Company is well placed to weather the extremes. Conservative hedging programs have around 70% of natural gas
    production hedged at just under $6.00/Mcf and around 70% of oil production hedged at $90.00/Bbl.
    The company continues to generate over $1.2 million a month in net cash flow. At the same time we continue to build an effective management team, now very capable of increasing the size of the company from its 1,500 Boe/d to the 4,000 to 5,000 Boe/d, with little additional cost.
    The production business model for the Company has certainly been proven.
    However, more importantly for shareholders, I believe the Company has significant upside
    potential in three unconventional shale plays that sit on our balance sheet at virtually no
    cost."

Yes, me like very much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $294.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $69.48K 249.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28417 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.