CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Bigscot – Thanks for the timely Dylan quote; well chosen!Once...

1. 28 Posts.
    Bigscot – Thanks for the timely Dylan quote; well chosen!

Once again a downward movement in the share price has brought out the usual band of nay sayers and fear mongers, with their predictions of impending doom and warnings about protecting your hard earned cash.

“protect your money cause at the end of the day we are all on our own....”

“...or would you stay in the boat until it sinks?”

Well, the boat isn’t sinking, and the presence of a handful of rats swimming away from it should not be taken as a sign that it will.

As long as CVI shares remains loosely held, these hair-trigger fluctuations will occur, but if that grip were to tighten even slightly, the share price would soon reflect the value of the company rather than the wishes of the circling predators.

At the risk of sounding rather altruistic or old fashioned, I’d point out that the owners of a company have a duty of loyalty, tempered by common sense certainly, but not so fragile that a few well targeted down ramps on HC should affect it.

So hold tight! Enterprise building requires patience and the type of stamina that doesn’t choke when obstacles, real or imagined, are encountered. Even a moderately long term view renders any attempts at manipulation pointless.

Frankly, the current round of negative posts are so pathetically transparent I’d be surprised if they compromised any share holder’s allegiance to CVI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.