EFE 0.00% 0.4¢ eastern resources limited

EFE 2021 General Discussion, page-1032

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Hi Roger. I think there will be plenty of options in Australia. I believe that the demand will outstrip
    supply but within about 4 to 5 years that the production will have been ramped up that much that
    by then the supply demand equation may actually start turning. Any commodities price that reaches
    extreme levels soon encourages increased production. This may happen sooner than a
    lot of people think but it does look as if the demand should keep rising for the foreseeable future.
    As I said I think there is plenty of the resource available within Australia and it is just a matter of finding
    the best available options that are available in the short term to get into production as soon as possible.

I am confident that Trigg Hill will be the first option and will be very surprised if it doesnt go ahead.
    I think that they will be looking at other options as well to increase production to take advantage of the

current projected demand. There is a long lag time between exploration and getting a mine in production
    which means that it could be 3 years before we are in production and no doubt there will be a lot of others
    that will be starting production at about the same time. CXO have their operation near Darwin which should be
    shipping their first production about this time next year and they should really be able to take advantage of
    the shortage. Their timing is near perfect. IMHO DYOR GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.967M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $48.43K 12.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 796164 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6182865 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.