EFE 12.5% 0.9¢ eastern resources limited

Mate it's all good. If you have doubts then express them. You...

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    Mate it's all good. If you have doubts then express them. You have as much right as anyone to post on here. Don't be offended by other peoples reactions if you are being genuine. Just remember people defend their beliefs on their choice of investment/money like they defend their family. It's all part of the market psychology. Completing a course on market psychology is one of the best things I've ever done. It helps give you a better understanding of what's going on around you in the equity markets and why it happens.

I do however agree with the masses that non genuine posters who come across to other threads with clearly alternative intentions just destroy the value of the threads. I've seen may great threads go to crap due to the totally opposite views that posters have. AVZ is a perfect example. Some of the posting by pro and con AVZ posters is malicious and counter productive. People genuinely hoping that others lose money. It's ludicrous behaviour.

At euphoric times like these current times for EFE with MOUs with Large Chinese Partners and large share price increases sometimes common sense and decency can go out the window. It can be an uncontrollable reaction for some.

Anyhow mate that's just my take on things. I'm a bit different mate, I don't see how a post of "get in now it'll be 6c today" is any different to "I'm worried about how the price will go with the SI selling shares". They are both just opinions. Right or wrong!

Take care mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $11.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.477K 1.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 16593590 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5702837 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 883333
Last updated 14.40pm 19/04/2024 ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.