EFE 0.00% 0.5¢ eastern resources limited

EFE 2021 General Discussion, page-538

1. 1,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    I found it humorous mate. No harm done. Someone makes a prediction and gets it wrong and there is always someone on HotCopper ready to let them know. Didn't miss 4.0c by that much in the end with a few hundred thousand shares traded at 3.9c.

I'm just hoping this thread doesn't go to crap and become toxic in the build up to December etc.

That's on both sides of the fence, pro and con EFE. Misinformation by both pro & con posters can have a dangerous impact on investors decisions. Yes, I know DYOR, don't believe what is written on HotCopper and I couldn't agree anymore with that sentiment.
    However, you would be surprised how many times on other Cos threads that posters repeat the same misinformation that has been posted by others as if it's true and then defend it with their lives.

There's already been misinformation posted on these threads and no it was not an opinion it was misinformation. I just find it dangerous if it gains traction.

Anyhow, I'm not a cop for these threads and probably shouldn't act like one but as I said I just find it dangerous. Maybe I should pull my head in! wink.png

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.209M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1865000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3314385 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.