EFE 14.3% 0.8¢ eastern resources limited

I feel for those who have only recently got on board and are...

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    I feel for those who have only recently got on board and are probably well in the red.

Being a speccy hyped up stock, some expect far too much in the short term and with that expectation invariably will result in short term paper losses. No need to feel for any hoping to make a mint in a day or two (or three) - though good luck if they do.

EFE has a long way to become any sort of producer - in any commodity. Many turbulent rivers to cross - some are rather wide with wobbly bridges. Not for the faint hearted. If one believes in calmer rivers and bridges allowing for safe passage then one just needs a longer timeframe than just a few short weeks - perhaps the rivers are flooded and need subsiding prior to crossing.

Being in the red is only a worry if one is impatient or if one needs or simply decides to cash in their newly acquired chips at hot prices.

Most of us would have been stopped at red traffic lights waiting for the green light prior to proceeding and unless stopped at panic stations, were content just to wait. I'm in a flooded red zone but will wait for flow through and for green before proceeding. Meanwhile a happy camper. Each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.936M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $87 10.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 10387781 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 10050885 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 2212202
Last updated 15.58pm 14/05/2024 ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.