EFE 0.00% 0.7¢ eastern resources limited

That revolution is still in the early stages though may car...

1. 8,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    That revolution is still in the early stages though may car makers are seeking or have already arranged battery supply security and in turn battery makers are seeking to ensure sufficient battery material supplies - so many predictions and graphs showing expected demand increase for battery materials for the next 8-10 years.

Oddly enough currently the company's name only relates to iron - not much discussion on that front though perhaps understandable given current and short term outlook on iron ore pricing. Does that mean that without lithium prospects EFE's value is rather dire??

So in the short and longer term, many companies with demand materials in ground may become suppliers. The thread is full of comments that appear to focus on a daily fall in share prices - not on long term company prospects. Those owning shares here may be better off putting in the bottom drawer and treating it like a term deposit - it may well be that returns will be rather magnified down the track - but of course that part should be seen as very speculative.

The viability of Trig Hill is yet to be proven - Mr. Caldecott has been involved in a failed lithium producer previously - however my understanding is that his so called expertise only applies to being a consultant hence any decision making processes are from the company's management and fortunately not by the consultant appointee. I could be wrong on that but hoping not given history. IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.694M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 9083884 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 83835 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 23835
Last updated 11.33am 28/05/2024 ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.