EFE 0.00% 0.4¢ eastern resources limited

EFE 2022 General Discussion, page-595

1. 1,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Hi Hutchy. It would be better if we were further advanced, knew our resource and were closer
    to production, but alas we aren't. The resource being an unknown quantity is the main issue
    at present but I believe we won't be disappointed when we finally get the results from the
    exploratory drilling which has not occurred yet. We can only hope that this happens as soon as
    possible and we have the results by the end of this year, which is the best we can hope for.
    Did you see CXOs announcement today. Its a pity that we are a couple of years behind them
    but I do believe that the lithium demand is going to keep growing for years yet.
    Its only a matter of time before the market catches on to EFEs potential and even if it doesnt
    it is only a matter of being patient and waiting for the test results.
    If those results are as good as I expect we will all be happy that we had the foresight to hold and wait.
    I noticed someone posted on the CXO thread today that he sold all his 800000 units @ 4c about 2 yrs
    ago and they are close to $1 now. The same thing may occur here so I intend to sit tight and see what happens.
    IMHO DYOR GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.