LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

So full of holes ? If it is so full of holes could you point out...

1. 7,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508

So full of holes ? If it is so full of holes could you point out 2 or 3 and back it up with facts. I gave facts using GM and Tesla data and you said nonsense without refuting a single fact. If it is full of holes you should be able to take them one at a time and say " statement" is wrong because..... I think article is very accurate would love to discus it with you, you know you will look foolish if you give us something solid to refute. It is impossible for me to argue because I have no idea of what you see as holes.

It’s like your constant posts and EV cars and trucks in London and England , you seem to forget than England has one of the highest gas and diesel taxes in the world. Of course Evs work there, the ICE vehicles are paying all the taxes while EVs pay little. A huge hidden subsidy. It has no relevance to how they will do in the rest of the world. Could you explain why UPS picked London VS one of their major test centers in US? Before you question why read this https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...68970/British-fuel-tax-highest-in-Europe.html Compare the tax in US with UK

On battery efficiency I made a mistake and over stated charge time. You jumped on that with glory but never addressed the fact that all your data was for current not power. That it was based on slow charge. That your 97% number does not agree with what any manufacture claims. I even quoted Tesla number of 86% with reference and you just ignore it.

Here is my challenge to you. If you are correct take any EV currently selling in US. Take the manufactures number for KWH per Mile, trace energy cost and pollution back to the power source. Then do same for a similar ICE and Hybrid and tell me which costs more to run per mile Which uses more energy? which pollutes more? Should this not be easy for someone as informed as you? . Show why I am wrong when I say in MA USA it cost twice as much per mile to run a Tesla 3 than a non plug in accord Hybrid, 47 MPG combined. model 3 240 KWH/mi. That is power delivered to engine no lights battery inefficiency brakes AC charger power transmission.

Until certain problems in energy storage and electric generation are solved Hybrids will solve the problems and use far more NdFe B than EVs because of their sales volume. Toyota alone has shipped 11,000,000 hybrids. GM has sold more volts and bolts than any other EV company I know in December it was just over 10,000 how does that compare to Toyotas hybrid sales.
    If you have already done this than I am sorry just give the post #. But don’t say I have done it without a reference which is another thing you love to do.
    Also you seem to love to have the last word. In the top 14 posts you are the last one to respond in 7, no one else has more than one. You may think you are winning but I think others are just worn out like I have been for a week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.82 $6.68 $12.37M 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 7217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.