NOR 2.17% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Effective promotion of World Phone?

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

I think Norwood has a fantastic opportunity right now but I am not convinced that their marketing and promotion of World Phone is as effective as it could be. When I first investigated World Phone (and I am sure I am not alone), my first question was; so I still need data (and potentially very expensive roaming data)? Then what is the point?
    I know that there are valid rebuttals to that question, which prove the technology’s value, but others don’t discover that if they stop reading right there.

I am a recent shareholder, I’ve done some of my own research, but I have found a surprising lack of information on exactly what World Phone is about and how it works, in layman’s terms. For example, the company is quick to mention “sharing economy” in its communications, with little explanation as to how that phrase applies. I get it, but it took me too long to get it. The benefits between using this and using skype or local sim cards is the make or break for NOR, and I think these benefits should be more immediately obvious.

Another example…A mate of mine lives overseas but works for an Australian company, so makes lots of international calls. The very definition of Norwood’s target market, I would have thought. He asked me how it worked, and as I was doing a poor job of explaining it myself, I said I would send him some links. Trouble is, I can’t find a link that really explains it all that well. I found a presentation that Paul Ostergaard gave back in October, which included a brief live demo, which wasn’t bad, but was buried within a 15 minute video. Not really ideal when trying to get the word out - everyone is time poor these days.

Anyway, this is all just my opinion of course. I'm curious if others have the same thoughts. I’m still very much on the NOR bandwagon, of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $21.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $1.8K 40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 127458 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 40522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.