GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I don't understand, thelynxx why every post of your is negative,...

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I don't understand, thelynxx why every post of your is negative, fearful and looking for the problems, particularly when you say you hold no stock and have NO sentiment. You certainly do have a sentiment, and it would be far more honest of you if you declare it.

$250 BILLION. Read it again, please: BILLION is an enormous amount of money. It would be like saying that if an airplane landed in a swimming pool, it wouldn't make a ripple. GXY's turnover is generally under .5million/day, and as I have posted, in recent times, the average trade has been on the order of $1000. Just ONE of the billions that you brush aside so casually would represent ONE MILLION of those trades. We are talking about very large supplies of money indeed. You have not mentioned what will happen to the money that will become available from the earmarked $250b from companies that have been DE-LISTED. Obviously, that will need to be invested in the newly admitted at least in part.

Finally, it is my belief that the fund managers you have mentioned are the very parties who have created the trend. Just my opinion, but in the absence of any other credible explanation for the obvious price suppression, it will suffice. Asking us to believe that the "generally conservative" fund manager are going to read the charts that they themselves created and then react to them is a bit like waving one's hand in disgust after one has farted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.