GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

effects of admission to asx300 from afr, page-9

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    thelynxx et al,
    I don't like to make predictions, and frankly I don't know what's going to happen on Monday or on Tuesday or on any other day either. I tend to read fundamentals and trends and sentiment. What I get from the admission to the index is a net "positive." It is one in a line of positives.

I also read the trading patterns carefully, and what no one has ever managed to explain is the endless bot trading pattern with little or no sp movement. I believe we got an answer today from the AFR: number of trades is one of the factors that allows a company to be listed on the 300.

But either you are naive or baiting me on the question of what it will do. Did you not read what the article said about the billions of dollars that are earmarked for shares that are listed on those indices? More money coming in means higher prices, not lower. Less money going in means lower prices, not higher. Simple laws of supply and demand kick in...don't they? (Or is there some dark secret that you are privy to that I don't know about?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.