TZL 12.0% 2.8¢ tz limited

effects of the us market

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Good morning everyone,
    I have started this thread as to get a feeling on how the US meltdown may effect TZL. My view is that whilst we are listed on the ASX short term I can see further gains as we receive further announcements with regards to PO over the next month or two or even earlier and further growth as more customers come on too line,but growth may further be slowed as the money in the US is now becomming more flushed no matter how good our product is, there simply wont be enough spending. No matter what the FEDS do to excite the economy ie reducing rates.Therefore it may not be prudent too list on the NASDAQ.Obviously the company is still on track for a second quarter listing, we should see growth very early ipo listing, but it may come too a complete stop after this due reasons I have mentioned.

On the flip side however which is probably (I hope )the case, due too the US currency foreign buying would be stronger than ever ( greater buying power ). So I hope the Asian/European Markets for TZL are developed sooner rather than later.
    Either way interesting times ahead and we can sit comfortably knowing that whilst all other stocks are bleeding our very own TZL should stand the test due to it being tightly held.
    I have read from previous posts that the US currency may strengthen to 0.66c in 12months , I must say if this happens Ill eat my shorts. I hope it does ( cant see it happening ) as I live OS and get paid in US dollars, its a boon for me.
    Good Luck to all have a great weekend
    NB
    Either way very best of luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.184M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $72.55K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 261259 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.