NDO 0.58% 86.5¢ nido education limited

effects on share price

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Hi all,

I am the eternal optimist when it comes to speculative shares like NDO. I am also however a realist and know well the risk v's reward scenario.

We have read posts in the recent past outlining share price scenarios based on HC's 400- 600 mmb OIP. I would be keen to hear any opinions about the downside a dry well. Where can we see the SP if unsuccessful ?

How much is the market /major instos banking on the success of Gindara ? Will they hang around for the rest of the drilling campaign or was Gindara the main prize, the one we have all been waiting for ?

Galoc does not have an extensive life span. How much value is attributed to Galoc, exploration acreage and other assets ? How much of Gindara value is reflected in the current SP if any, as it may give an indication of the scale of any possible fall out if things don't work out like we all hope for.

I am a long term holder with a considerable holding. I hold because I still have considerable faith in the company and the asset base.

Any thoughts about the apparent low level of speculation on this stock. Is it just a sign of times ? Pre GFC speculators may have already pushed this SP to 50cents. Or is it just continued manipulation or both ?

Lots of questions ........ appreciate any thoughts.

Regards and good luck to all................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.5¢
Change
0.005(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $198.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.0¢ 86.0¢ $101.1K 115.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.5¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.