NOX 1.45% 6.8¢ noxopharm limited

I recently encouraged readers to join the dots, but it looks...

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    I recently encouraged readers to join the dots, but it looks like I should have been more explicit.  Consider the following:

• NOXCOVID patients are supposed to be treated for 14 days, according to clinicaltrials.gov
    • On 26 October NOX announced that all 6 patients in the low-dose cohorts had been enrolled
    • On 5 November NOX announced that the Safety Steering Committee had authorised recruitment of the next 12 patients.

It is all there, have you worked it out?

There was a gap of 10 days between recruitment of the 6th patient on 26 October and Safety clearance on 5 November.  How can this be, if the Safety review can only take place after the last patient has been treated for 14 days?

If we allow a couple of days for the safety data to be collated and reviewed before the go-ahead was given, the inescapable conclusion is that no patients were being treated by 3 November, which is just eight days after the last patient was recruited.

If no patients were being treated by 3 November, this means that they had either died; or that treatment was no longer required because they had recovered from their illness.  But if they had all died, would NOX announce the establishment of Pharmorage P/L to exploit STING inhibition?

We will know more, when NOX provides an interim report on the next 12 patients in the 800 mg and 1200 mg groups.  If my analysis is correct, we are about to shock the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $19.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.6¢ $10.20K 152.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51263 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 59000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.