NOX 5.71% 6.6¢ noxopharm limited

Hi stoicshrink, welcome to the Board. Love your handle. Having...

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Hi stoicshrink, welcome to the Board. Love your handle.

Having held NOX since 20 cents, you would know that Graham Kelly is a great communicator. His announcement on 5 November that NOXCOVID had been given safety clearance to recruit the second tranche of patients came as no surprise, but it seemed odd that he would choose the same day to reveal the existence of Pharmorage.

This company had been registered in May, but would he choose that particular day to publicly reveal its existence if he knew that low-dose Veyonda was ineffective? Wouldn't it be better to wait until results for higher doses were known? There was a subtle inference, in my view, that STING inhibition in humans was showing promise.

It took me a couple of days to realise that the evidence was there for all to see.

NOXCOVID patients are treated for 14 days, unless they die; or no longer need treatment. A Safety review cannot be completed until each patient has completed therapy, but it could be deduced that safety clearance had in fact been given just eight days after the last patient was recruited.

It follows that the last patient had completed treatment within eight days. It is possible that this patient died within eight days, but it is more probable in my view that treatment had stopped because it was no longer required.

I should have prosecuted my case with greater clarity, but in my opinion the circumstantial evidence clearly suggests that STING inhibition with low-dose Veyonda has shown some efficacy among the first group of six patients

Early days. to be sure, but it seems to me that we are off to a promising start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.004(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 6.6¢ $3.396K 49.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57227 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 11999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.