ACW 15.8% 3.2¢ actinogen medical limited

Efficacy data?

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Efficacy data?
    Changed my mind on this and got out at a small profit.
    The Market announcement from 29 Nov 17 may it very clear that we could expect efficacy data in the interim analysis. It even suggested that in the absence of statistically significant results that non-significant trend data could be released.
    From the 29th Nov announcement:

"could identify early efficacy and safety trends developing as the study progresses. In addition, these data could provide further substantiation to support the cortisol hypothesis underpinning the development of Xanamem."

The actual interim report included no such information and apparently the only advise was to proceed as planned. Why?
    We can assume that any statistically significant negative efficacy or other safety issues would have stopped the trial for ethical reasons. Good that this did not happen obviously and I would have thought that this information alone would have lifted the share price. I think that this is the only clear information.
    Can we also assume that a significant efficacy result would have resulted in an announcement? You would think that from an ethically point of view the answer would be yes.
    What about a non-significant negative trend in efficacy??

The very large capital raise has been done despite the current trial being fully funded. If the chance of success is great why not wait and do this raise at 50c instead of 5c. Seems likely to be insurance to keep the show on the road in case of the trial failing.
    I also noted the language in the offer that declared that directors etc "may" take up the offer. If they cannot make a clear declaration then why bother putting in that sentence.
    I also note that despite the many positive posts on these forums the share price has not responded positively and many holders are taking the opportunity provided by the liquidity to get out. There is no shortage of sellers.
    Despite closing my position for now I find the science behind this compound rather compelling and will definitely be reassessing things closer to the end of the trial.
    DYOR etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.006(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $74.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 2.9¢ $186.2K 6.157M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 189149 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 621429 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.2¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 2.9¢ 3278602
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.