ACW 15.8% 3.2¢ actinogen medical limited

A friend sent me this: Great news for ACW, as we were told by...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    A friend sent me this:
    Great news for ACW, as we were told by the Data Safety Monitoring Board to keep going ahead, without change, - deals coming. ACW can now also contribute / match funding deals for diabetes etc. Partnerships coming IMHO...
    Eli Lilly and AstraZeneca announced Tuesday that they will halt Phase III studies of lanabecestat for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease after an independent Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) determined that trials of the BACE inhibitor were not likely to meet their primary endpoints upon completion and should be stopped for futility. The companies noted that the DMC's recommendation to end the studies early was not based on safety concerns.
    According to Eli Lilly and AstraZeneca, both the AMARANTH trial, in early Alzheimer's disease, and the DAYBREAK-ALZ study, in mild Alzheimer's disease dementia, will be halted. In addition, the related AMARANTH extension trial will also be discontinued. Daniel Skovronsky, president of Lilly Research Labs, said the companies are "deeply disappointed" on the outcome, adding "the complexity of Alzheimer's disease poses one of the most difficult medical challenges of our time."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.006(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $74.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 2.9¢ $186.2K 6.157M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 189149 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 621429 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.2¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.4¢ 2.9¢ 3278602
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.