GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

efficiency of 10 to 12 %

1. 24 Posts.
    spoke to our sylvia years ago about this ..I have a boat with the usual silicon panels and i asked on a square metre like for like basis the amps produced and indeed the dye product was 12 -14 % as much power of my old first gen panels in the shade and down to 10% in direct sun(per m sq).since then ive done some thinking about that $75 dollar profit per square metre and the shear surface area of say a 10 by 20 roof ...My 2 sq metres of panels gives say 70 amps per day with sun.My dye shed (10 by 20 m) =200 sq m is 100 times the size of the boats panel and should produce about 10 times 70...700 amps in the sun.probably better performance relatively on a cloudy day.if my roof is 200 sq m it should be a profit to dye of 14000 + the cost of the metal and profit to corus..It doesnt sound like an expensive shed roof for the amps.. I run a fridge and lighting and tv all on the 70 amps on the boat.In good weather.On 700 amps you could run two house holds per day
    or sell the diff to the grid...I have lived under solar power for years and dye adds up to me....If they could ever pain the deck of a boat with it ..wow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.