MKY mky resources ltd

effort, page-16

1. 404 Posts.
    thanks Hutchley,
    Well I'd rather regain my faith while the shares is 0.004 then at 0.05. I orginally bought in a million at around 0.05 shortly after recapitalsation (now some years ago) and now been toping up a few million at todays price.

I've never had plans to sell out my initial holdings (although as a daytrader I have traded in and out some other holding I have in my daytrading account), so from a longterm investment opportunity prospect I'm indifferent to whatever the shareprice is (well except now as an optimists buy in opportunity).

As for milking holders as some suggest. MKY has never taken money from shareholders, the $3 million in MKY's account mostly comes from Alan Bloods pockets (and some from private off market investors). The only money people in this forum have lost is that traded amongst each other.
    Thats the simple reality of it.

I think Steve could turn the company around and deserves a chance, he has many 10s of millions of performance shares riding on getting the sp above 20c.......if he even gets part of the way to that anyone buying in at these levels will do incredibly well, and it is massively in Steve's best interest to do well.

Cheers
    Kelp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.