GTG 5.06% 7.5¢ genetic technologies limited

re: gtg concerns unnecessary Yes Settlement has been agreed the...

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    re: gtg concerns unnecessary Yes Settlement has been agreed the court is going to seal and finalise the agreement.
    Applera can not play any more games, it has cost them $15 million dollars in lawyers fees to lose the battle.

With applera conceding defeat, now the other companies,(2400 identified by GTG in May of 2004), hiding behind Applera to see how things would turn out, need to pay GTG higher royalties, (more than before, for the right to experiment with Junk DNA), they are essentially wood ducks.

However as much as we are anticipating on an announcement it does not mean an announcement is going to be made as yet, i.e tommorrow, though one will be made in due course.

And as already mentioned GTG has many many other Irons in the fire if this settlement is a fizzer.

This stock has been described as a once in a hundred year stock, it can over time be the next Cochlear, Novogen, CSL, I believe it can get there.

It can not be taken over as Dr Merv Jacobsen owns half the company and the other directors hold some too.

!!!!!Happy days are here again!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.004(5.06%)
Mkt cap ! $9.916M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 8.1¢ 7.3¢ $18.25K 233.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 232 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 8905 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.