EGA 0.00% 52.0¢ egan street resources limited

I have meant to thank you Wombat for the three linked ann’s you...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

I have meant to thank you Wombat for the three linked ann’s you provided relating to proposed use of ore sorter for the project. In chronological order and PDF format as well! Very good of you. From reading them it does appear that Marc certainly did his best to establish benefit of the technology for the project. As time permits I have read a few other ann’s and a few other questions occurred to me that well informed posters such as yourself and Davisite quite possibly know the answers to.

1. Was wondering why Silver Lake resources exited the project as they remain a listed gold explorer and producer to this day.

“In November 2007 Silver Lake Resources listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and became the 100% owner of the Rothsay Gold Project. Silver Lake conducted an airborne EM programme targeting base metal sulphides. During 2008-2009 Silver Lake

Resources completed site reconnaissance which included the re-establishment of the local grid, 4 Diamond holes and completion of an aerial topographical survey over the Project area. Auricup Resources Limited drilled nine diamond core holes (RYDD001 to

RYDD009) during March 2012 targeting the A Shear (renamed Woodley’s Shear) approximately 50 to 100m down dip and along strike from the existing mine workings.”

2. Is it possible that a CR may be close and that this could cause a temp dip in sp therefore providing a better price entry point that at present?

Egan Street intends to finance the project through a combination of debt and equity. EganStreet intends to take a prudent and measured approach in setting the level of debt whilst minimising shareholder dilution. Negotiations for debt funding are ongoing.

3. Could the following advice mean that environmental approval is no certainty?

No assumptions have been made in regard to possible waste and process residue disposal options or the potential environmental impacts of the mining and processing operation."
    ..... regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.