EGA 0.00% 52.0¢ egan street resources limited

EGA Shareholder Action Group, page-130

1. 21,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    I think SLR has some upside (presuming gold doesn't fall a shi#load), it'll be unhedged in about 12 mths aswell, 200 entry should be positive. I'm not real keen on a minority position, i would be happy with no position or over 51%, if SLR are going to get you guys into the money real fast i think a majority position is fair and reasonable. Presuming the SLR SP recovers somewhat before Nov 1st you guys will not only get a good theoretical price for your shares instantly, because of your ultra low cash balance you will also have no stress about being screwed by parasites that will dilute the crapper out of you, and/or being charged stupid amounts for financing you know what its like .. Dave, if they know you've got no cash and need it they won't be like the fairy god mother, you'll also get good management like you've pointed out and also get your .27 share of what SLR already yields. EGA holders have to look at more than just the SP here to work out the value they are being offered and are going to get with SLR. Also if EGA went alone getting going will take time, raising cash will keep a lid on your SP and it could be a year or two before SLR's present day offer is eclisped and theres always a risk, especially with mining start-ups, that things don't work out as planned, the SLR offer derisks you guys materially which is worth a bob or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.