UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

egg on face, page-24

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (theincorporator)

1. You did say they have done the deal in two weeks.

2. I did not say your post was just directed at me,I said myself and others.

3. I did not say you have gone hammer and tongs at me about CID. detrital etc.I said I believe you also disagree with me about CID,detritals etc.

My point was it would be impossible to be able to go to China just over two weeks ago for the first time and stitch up a deal yesterday.

Your post was about whingers for calling for management to be booted out and for asking why the drill results were not being updated.
    As I said in my post Bungy of all people was one of the people upset at the lack of results.I would have thought if Bungy was complaining the rest of us calling for results were on the ball about lack of announcements on drill results.

Showmans post backed up I feel what I was saying,when he said he would rather any day have 200 million tonnes of easily beneficiated iron ore then 50 million tonnes of DSO.

I have no problem with you having a different view to me,but please quote my response to your post truthfully.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.