UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

egg on face, page-9

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (theincorporator)

Would you please tell me how you know it took two weeks to stitch up the deal?

You come back to the UMC thread each time an announcement is made to have a go at share holders who are not happy because of the lack of drill results being announced,while some companies can make announcements 4 to 5 weeks after drilling has started.
    Why not put your money where your mouth is by buying shares in UMC.Then perhaps you will have more of a case to put your view across and give an opinion on what others say.

It is not your right to call people who do have money invested in UMC,WHINGERS.When you are saying things like that I assume you are including people like Bungy234 as he has shown his displeasure at the way things have been handled with the lack of drill results.

We have a right to give an opinion if we feel the Company are holding back on drill results,or if we feel they need to change tack in their efforts to push the companies profile out to the people that count in the industry.

I care not for your opinion of me.I speak my mind so if that does not sit well with you that is your problem.

I do huge amounts of research on iron ore companies.
    Two with DSO only at this stage and two with a mix of DSO,CID,Detritals,Pisolit and Itabirite.I also research other companies tenements I do not hold shares in.
    After researching those companies and the types of iron ores they have I feel I know a fair bit about the way those companies are being run.

Just one instants with FRS.In the last 12 months resource base has gone from 45 million tonnes to 166.6 million tonnes.Up 370%.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.