RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

egg on you face jack64 , page-12

1. 2,086 Posts.
    Jack64

"....i dont want to miss anything is such a good laugh...."

You may think it's a laugh Jack, but -xox- has just shot your credibility to pieces with the re-posting of several of your comments....comments you made a few months ago about the shareprice being a 20 bagger by now are just ridiculous, and now today you've thrown out a post in regards to a conoco takeover, a similar claim of which you made months ago as pointed out by -xox-.

For the record, oppie holders in any share across the board run the risk of having them expire out of the money or worthless....that's the nature of the beast, and so I have no sympathy for those who lose on them (risk-vs-reward, and nothing on the ASX is as risky or potentially rewarding as rrso). My point in mentioning that is that I not not side with those looking to destroy your credibility, but rather as an interested onlooker into the fortunes of this company with an impartial view, I would have to say that I (and I think it would be wise of others to do the same), based on what -xox- has presented today, have to completely disregard any future comments you make make on this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.