FRM 6.38% 10.0¢ farm pride foods limited

In this particular set of notes, employee expense is pulled out...

1. 703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    In this particular set of notes, employee expense is pulled out and reconciles back to the line in the P&L. But I do take your point.

What I'm not following in your formula is why you would deduct flock amortisation from EBITDA. It shouldn't be in EBITDA in the first place, by nature. I also struggle to understand how a non cash depreciation expense would form part of cost of sales which is traditionally cash.

I can however imagine it is possible that chicken addition makes up a part of cost of goods sold on it its own, but I'm not sure that leaves enough of whatever else.

Probably could speculate all day but I think we need the contribution of someone more familiar with chicken farming.

Regardless of whether the farm breeds its own chooks, or its part of the COS expense - I think we can eliminate the risk of it being a hidden or lumpy capex expense that could give a big surprise down the line. We've already eliminated R&M too, so it really only leaves asset replacement / upgrades, so I don't think the risk of big lumps of 'maintenance/capex overly big

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.006(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $15.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $2.099K 20.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 33805 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.