FRM 6.38% 10.0¢ farm pride foods limited

Looks like you guys all having some juicy discussion...trying to...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Looks like you guys all having some juicy discussion...trying to get down to the point and lowest detail possible.

company working capital is at really good level, 1.45 quick ratio, payables stayed the same and inventory went down slightly due to the shortage. Business seems but markets selling off everything anyway.

I guess the question about sustainability of the cash flows is an open question...time will tell. I think they are stable, capex will be always on the agenda - thats for sure, whats the magnitude?? I dont know... Maybe 2 mil maybe 8 mil... Maybe 2-3 years ago capex wasnt huge as business was paying debt... Maybe, But the upgrades are on the agenda this year so it will happen to certain extent.

Im very dissapointed with sp, i thought it could go down from 2.5 to 2 but 1.5 exceeded my imagination. Actually I am giving up if this sp will go up anymore, I am exhausted. Maybe it will go down to $1.. Who knows what market will do. Maybe if this broke me it means the bottom lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.006(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $15.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $2.099K 20.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 33805 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.