PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

eggs in basket

1. 247 Posts.
    A few months ago I put almost all of my money into PEN. As many of you, I have lost much of my wealth this week, but to be honest, I am still comfortable with PEN as an investment. After a meteoric rise, no one could have predicted this force of nature, and the effects it has had on the market cap of PEN and other uranium stocks.
    When i decided to go all in with PEN, I made the call based on all information I had available to me, and with the expectation that I would hold right through to production in Lance, and probably Karoo.
    With this in mind, if I look ahead, I don't see a significantly different path now than last week. For those who are not long term holders or need the money soon, this has been a catastrophe and I am sorry for them (not as sorry as I am for the thousands left dead, displaced, or otherwise had their lives turned upside down by this disaster), but for myself its nothing more than an annoyance. What angers me more is the amount of misleading rubbish (among some quality posts) appearing here in the last few days - it's something like a car crash, terrible but you can't stop looking...

Long termers - keep the faith, and think carefully about your investment and your decisions.

Time for a beer, now all I need is a time machine so I can enjoy the dividends already :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.