ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Egina, page-36

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Well you have your opinion and I have mine. We're trading opinions now at the end of the day you're still going on and on becoming obsessive about something that has been executed and you, I, or anyone else cannot change it.

The company made the Nova position because of the experience and knowledge of the people involved and the shareholders as well and their backgrounds. The names are big and respected by the company for such an intricate, huge and important project requiring risk tolerance, understanding of the formation of the earth's crust and movements over billions of years. They chose Nova and the deal because of the names involved in the company and shareholders like Mark Creasy as well who they are on good terms with.

The job and theory is starting to work but expensive and time consuming in terrible heat but will be successful in the end, maybe not too far away now. We'll judge it then and the conspiracy theories.

Time is short for shareholders and PIO had to move. They made their move which is unchangeable and we move on. You have your theories which you live with day in and day out. Myself and many others are over that issue and accept it for what it is as the project moves from a cow paddock if you like to a new reality before our eyes.

RAF, all I would say is you've had hundreds of comments on line over a very long time and seem to have pleasure in making over the top statements about this every time we make a move forward.

Bottom line again, most are over it, you've had massive air time for your grievances over something you can't change, otherwise it becomes a health issue. You've had your say and we know it - I have had mine for the last time as I've been listening to you forever trying not to get involved.

End of story – It's your option what you do. I'm out.

Good luck
    Last edited by Chey-9: 23/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.