ARU 3.13% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Guys, all resolutions passed, meeting lasted a whole 1/2 hour,...

1. 2,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Guys, all resolutions passed, meeting lasted a whole 1/2 hour, no discussion held during meeting regards to comments on HC posts today. The main issue was to get resolution 1 approved to enable more SSP. Dilution, well there has to be some dilution for any company to move forward.

Questioned board and management after meeting on salient points, yes drilling started, results to be announced prior to AGM { date to be confirmed but likely to be Friday 28th November, after the Rare Earths conference in Hong Kong, which starts 20/11. We will most likely have those drills results bearing good news for holders well before then, as they need some more positive news for any capital raisings. NOTE, this operation will require a rather large amount of money to bring the whole project to fruition. WE all KNOW the POSITION regarding the $$$$'s. We should also see an updated PFS sometime in the near future.

On IPL, yes a very good breakthrough for Arafura, unfortunately unable to elucidate at this stage but Pirra very confident it will happen. My tip is that SA will get the go and 2010 most likely to be the year of the ARAFURA.

Have always stated that this investment is LONG TERM, better than SUPER, even on current sp. The sp is where it is because of the many bad results world wide, but as an investment, my money will stay with this company. PATIENCE, my choice, what is yours ???????

Time will tell. Always does

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $389.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $729.7K 4.424M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 1746680 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 619619 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.